Girls' games begin at 4:00pm - Boys' games begin at 5:10pm
Students are required to meet eligibility standards to participate and must have a current physical on file. These requirements, eligibility and physical form, must be met in order to even try out.
Athletic Requirements - Physical Form
7th grade - Cannot turn 14 before May 1st of their 7th grade year. 7th graders that turn 14 before May 1st must play on the 8th grade team.
8th grade- Cannot turn 16 before May 1st of 8th grade year. Students are not eligible for Middle School athletics upon turning 16 before May 1st.
Physical - click here for Physical Form
Physical form must be on file that is current and completely filled out. Physicals are valid for one year from the date signed by the doctor.
Verification of insurance must be documented on the physical form. Students without family insurance must purchase school insurance before participating.
Parental consent must be documented on the physical form.
Eligibility for Fall Semester:
1) Promoted to the next grade. Attending summer school can fulfill this requirement.
2) Pass all 4 academic classes for the school year. Attending summer school can fulfill this requirement.
3) Pass 5 out of 6 classes the previous semester. Attending summer school can fulfill this requirement.
4) If administratively placed, a student is not eligible for the 1st semester.
5) If retained, a student is not eligible for 1st semester.
Eligibility for Spring Semester:
Pass 5 out of 6 subjects.
Additional Eligibility Procedures
Any student who enters the 8th grade and is in an 8th grade homeroom for the 3rd time or semester is not eligible. A student may participate on an 8th grade team 2 years, provided that one year the student was while in a 7th grade homeroom. A student will only be allowed to participate two years in middle school athletics, provided they meet all age and academic requirements. A student may participate in only one sport only per season. A student may not be on both the cheer team and the softball team. A student may not be on both the baseball team and track team.